[Radiance-general] Re: Horizontal artifacts in large image

Greg Ward [email protected]
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:00:18 -0700

Hi Mark,

Assuming it's the long integer wrapping as I suspect, you should
download top-of-trunk and recompile to see if this is fixed.  Go to
www.radiance-online.org and click on the "download Radiance" link under
software.  Then, grab the "current experimental/bug-fixed version"
called radiance-HEAD.tgz.  Rerun "rmake install" in src/common and
src/rt and that should update rpict, rtrace, and rview.

-Greg