[Radiance-general] BWAVE.CAL

Marcus Jacobs [email protected]
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:41:36 +0000

Dear Group

Lately, I have been attempting to simulate the bumpiness of a carpet
texture. While seaching on the web, I ran across a site that listed a cal
file called bwave.cal with the following description:

"this file creates the waves of the pinboard and carpet "

Does anyone have a copy of this file. Also, does anyone have any cal files
that can simulate the subtle bumpiness of carpet. I may try experimenting
with weave .cal to see if I can achieve good results.

Regards

Marcus D. Jacobs