[Radiance-general] AutoCAD to Radiance

Jack de Valpine [email protected]
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:38:02 -0400

Rob,

Radout is an export routine that runs in Autocad 2000. It is available
from Georg Mischler at www.schorsch.com at the following link:

http://www.schorsch.com/download/radout

Georg has a variety of powerful tools ranging from his Rayfront package
(a Radiance based simulation application) to utilities such as Radout.

-Jack de Valpine

--
#	John E. de Valpine
#	president