[Radiance-general] Re: Building Radiance 3.5 on Tru64

Greg Ward [email protected]
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:16:40 -0700

Unless people feel strongly otherwise, I'm going to suggest we move
this discussion to the radiance-dev list.

The error you get from oconv suggests that its getting confused about
basic types, as the "bad # arguments" should not show up at all unless
it thinks the light is a sphere or a face or something.

My first suggestion is that you try building from CVS head, which may
be found on the radiance-online.org site under the "download Radiance"
link.  Download the current experimental bug-fix version, called
radiance-HEAD.tgz, and compile from that.  If you still get compile
errors with the latest random.h, please forward them directly to me and
I'll see what I can do.  It's probably best to send me the entire
output of makeall.

-Greg
[email protected]

Begin forwarded message: