[Radiance-general] Panther Shell questions

Georg Mischler [email protected]
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:21:23 -0500 (EST)

Rob Guglielmetti wrote:

> Mark Stock wrote:
> > The second time Greg sent the script, it had DOS carriage
> > returns, and I couldn't run it on Linux. SO, I more'd it and
> > copied and pasted it into a new file, chmod 755'd it, and
> > that new one ran.
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> Hey, most Linuxes have a little util called 'dos2unix' installed, which
> removes the returns too.  Usually there's a 'dos2unix' and a 'unix2dos'.

Alternatively, ask everybody's favourite enemy to help you:

 % vim -e '+set fileformat=unix' +wq ./radcollisions.csh

-schorsch

--
Georg Mischler  --  simulations developer  --  schorsch at schorsch com
+schorsch.com+  --  lighting design tools  --  http://www.schorsch.com/