[Radiance-general] Re: oconv options in objview?

Rob Guglielmetti [email protected]
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:36:24 -0400

I wrote, in haste:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am experimenting with a very large model and am hitting that "set
> overflow in addobject" error.  I'm in the initial stages of preparing
> this model and like to use that objview command to look at the rad
> files, so I'm just wondering of there's a way to tell objview to use a
> higher resolution, giving objview a new -r parameter to pass on to oconv?

Duh.  After peeking at the script a *second* time, I saw where the oconv
options are hard coded in there.  Made me a copy and changed the -r
parameter, and that worked fine.  Just postin' this here in case anyone
else was wondering.

----

      Rob Guglielmetti

e. [email protected]