[Radiance-general] Re: how i can work with archicad and radiance ?

[email protected] [email protected]
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 02:35:20 +0200 (MEST)

Hi!

As far as I remember you can use 3ds and obj output with Archicad,
I did this some time ago. The problem with Archicad is that it
tends to give you VERY detailed models, as every single element
(a door, a window, ..) consists of lots of geometry.

Maybe you should try it if you have a small project, with
larger ones, I would try to reduce the scene geometry.

Good luck, CU, Lars.

(BTW: You can export obj and 3ds when you are in the 3d-window...)

Bitte l�cheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!