[Radiance-general] Re: how i can work with archicad and radiance ?

Jack de Valpine [email protected]
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:41:36 -0400

A web search for "archicad radiance" produces useful results, including
the following links:

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourke/radiance/archicad2rad/
http://www.schorsch.com/rayfront/manual/archicad2rad.html

It is not clear what the state of this tool is with respect to the most
current versions of Archicad. But it is a starting point. There are
probably other possibilities depending on what Archicad can export (eg
dxf or 3ds).

-Jack