[Radiance-general] Question about transdata usage

Mark Stock [email protected]
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 12:06:19 -0500 (EST)

Okay, I think I've figured it out. The ridiculously high
rendering times are from the trans-trans-mixdata simulation
with a tspec of 0.5 on the "issmoke" material. I have the tspec
at 0.1 now, and it seems to render in a much more reasonable
time, *and* the cloud volume self-shadows beautifully.

I'll put some images up as soon as I can the network here
set up a little better (e-mail from Win, real work on Linux).

Thanks for all of your help.

Mark