[Radiance-general] Re: opengl and mac

pillo [email protected]
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 20:02:30 +0200

i just want to add some news: it works!!!!!
my mac: ibook (ati 128 8Mb) + jaguar 10.2.4 + X11beta3
just opened the folder ray/obj/cabin and launched 'make nholo' on the
terminal
as you can see the make file refers to rholo OGL based.

NB. use x11 terminal or:
type on macosx terminal:
setenv DISPLAY localhost:0 ; setenv DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
to launch x11 graphics directly (you must start x11 application
before...)

see you...