[Radiance-general] Re: an invisible glow

alex summerfield [email protected]
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 12:25:11 +0000

Many thanks Greg - very nice trick!

I had completely forgotten that distance travelled T is available. I guess
the moral of the story is always to check the beginning of rayinit.cal!

Looks like just what we needed.

cheers
alex