[Radiance-general] points 'n vectors

Rob Guglielmetti [email protected]
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:12:21 -0400

I have an autocad block consisting of a line and an attribute.

I'm looking to write a program (using AutoLISP, since I'm using ACAD for
my Radiance models) that snags the start and endpoints of the line,
determines the vector, and saves the xyz of the start point, the vector,
and the block attribute to a text file.  This text file would be used as
a data file for rtrace, to keep this somewhat on topic.

Wondering if anyone had any code snippets or references for such an
adventure?  Sorry for the off-topic question.  Email me privately if you
want to.

----
RPG