[Radiance-general] colorpict modifiers in instances and frozen octrees?

Georg Mischler [email protected]
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:13:30 -0400 (EDT)

Lars O. Grobe wrote:

> Are the image maps included in a frozen octree?

No, and neither are the function files. You need to make sure
that the paths those are referenced with point to a location
where they can actually be found, especially after moving the
octree to a different directory. Note that relative paths (which
are recommended) are generally resolved relative to the current
directory of the *process* that creates (oconv) or reads (rpict)
the octree.

> Do I need any special switch
> in rpict to make colorpicts visible (I use just vp vd at the moment)?
> Is there anything special when using alias-modifiers in instances?

No and no.

-schorsch

Georg Mischler  --  simulations developer  --  schorsch at schorsch.com
+schorsch.com+  --  lighting design tools  --  http://www.schorsch.com/