[Radiance-general] Radiance Workshop article

Rob Guglielmetti [email protected]
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 22:20:34 -0400

Howdy folks-

I just wanted to drop a line to let you know that a brief article about
the recent Radiance Workshop was published on CGArchitect.com, a
computer graphics website run by a friend of mine.  The story should
show up on the main page (www.cgarchitect.com) in an hour or so, but
the direct link will take you there now:

http://www.cgarchitect.com/news/Reviews/Review013_1.asp

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I had a great time there,
and learned a lot.  It was great to meet some folks I have known
electronically for many years!  I wanted to send the editor a copy of
the picture Greg took of all of us, but my email for the last 24 hours
has been fairly well screwed up.  I seem to be able to send, but cannot
receive.  This, as you may expect, is causing me a great deal of
frustration.  Raphael, keep trying.  I hope to have my email back up by
tomorrow, or I look for another host!!

As an aside, I am deeply depressed over the early exit of the New York
Yankees from baseball's post season.  But I am enjoying watching the
Atlanta Braves get spanked by the Giants this evening.  (I'm fully
aware that the majority of the workshop attendees could not care less
about the whims of a band of jocks swinging a wooden stick at a hurled
ball, but I feel the need to vent.)

I hope you all had a good return trip from the workshop.  When's the
next one? ;-)

Rob Guglielmetti
[email protected]
www.rumblestrip.org