[Radiance-general] view types in rview

Rob Guglielmetti [email protected]
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:09:25 -0500

Newbie question #2 (in a series):

In rview, when I try to change my view, the first prompt
that comes up is "view type (v)".  What are my other
options, from the rview command line?  I looked in the
html formatted man pages on the CD-ROM that came with
the book, but it does not go into it there.

Whicl leads me to question #3.  How can I get the man
pages working from the command line if I loaded the pre-
compiled binaries?  Are they there, and I just need to set
a link or something?  Or do I need to compile from source
for that stuff to get installed?  I've been using the CD-
ROM stuff, but I'd like to have commandline access to it
and also read up on the holodeck (assuming there's a
man page for it).

Sorry for this sudden barrage of newbie questions.  I
hope to have more challenging ones for you all later on...

 Rob Guglielmetti <[email protected]>
    http://home.earthlink.net/~rpg777