[Radiance-general] Re: calculation consistency & notebook "sleep"?

Greg Ward [email protected]
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:30:09 -0800

Sleep mode should not affect a background (or foreground) calculation
in any way.  The processor picks up where it left off, and the only
thing that has really changed as far as the programs can tell is the
system clock.  If reporting is switched on in rpict, you will see under
the real time section that you have quite a bit of unaccounted time in
the calculation, but the results won't be affected.

-Greg