[Radiance-general] Re: rpict error: address not found in avlmemi

Peter Apian-Bennewitz [email protected]
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:04:07 +0200

--------------F3A641E3F79B91B6ABFFD5E8

Greg Ward wrote:

> I don't know quite how to reply to a thread to get the subject right, so
> I entered this manually and it may end up in the wrong place.  (Help, Peter!)

Yeap, - the 'reply' button is somewhat a missing feature in mailman's archives.
We'll see
what mailman 2.1 offers (it's currently alpha). Yet I found this mailing list
manager more
useful and flexible than other software. My personal schedule is to do the
upgrade of the software
used to run the radiance-online site once a number of new versions for the
packages are released,
presumably late summer 2001. Once we accumulated more knowledge onsite, we'll
either have
a search function for the archive or a FAQ generator.
If anyone has suggestions what features to add to this site, please let me know.

-Peter

--
 Peter Apian-Bennewitz  [email protected]  +49-761-4588-[123|302]
 Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems, D-79100 Freiburg

--------------F3A641E3F79B91B6ABFFD5E8

Greg Ward wrote:
the subject right, so
(Help, Peter!)</blockquote>
Yeap, - the 'reply' button is somewhat a missing feature in mailman's archives.
We'll see
list manager more
do the upgrade of the software
for the packages are released,
we'll either have
let me know.
<pre>--&nbsp;
&nbsp;Peter Apian-Bennewitz&nbsp; [email protected]&nbsp; +49-761-4588-[123|302]&nbsp;
&nbsp;Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems, D-79100 Freiburg</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------F3A641E3F79B91B6ABFFD5E8--