[Radiance-dev] problems with evalglare-binaries of the github from NREL

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Thu Oct 20 09:50:45 PDT 2016

Well, that's a drag. Thanks for bring this to my attention though! I'll be
the first to admit my testing procedures are pretty weak with these
packages, so thanks to you and Alstan for pointing this out. I'll look
into it as soon as I can. There should be a new official release coming
up, so we'll add this to the list of things we wanted to tackle prior to
that release. Perhaps you and I can work together on the speed issue with
the linux version...

- Rob