[Radiance-openstudio] (no subject)

KXZ7007 ...... kx7007 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 10:01:13 PDT 2012

Thanks Rob.
I did install the latest version of Radiance from:https://openstudio.nrel.gov/getting-started-developer/getting-started-radiance
however, I did not see any installed documentation.
Also I did what you mentioned in step no.2;
PATH:                     .;$PATH;c:\radiance\bin
RAYPTH:               .;c:\Radiance\lib
 and still, I have the same problem.
Regarding the error, i got 1 error which I could not find any detailes for such error, just i will get in the openstudio window,
that the Run has Failed, and Warning: 0 and Errors:1.
Thanks