[Radiance-openstudio] OpenStudio-E+ daylighting calculation

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Wed Nov 21 08:10:52 PST 2012

Khalid's right, if the "Use Radiance..." box is not checked, OpenStudio simply uses EnergyPlus for all the calculations, including the daylighting stuff. Illuminance map definitions and daylighting control points translate over to E+, but not the new glare sensor object in OpenStudio.

Sorry for the delayed reply, I'm sorta trying to be on vacation. =)