[Radiance-openstudio] Radiance Functionality with ruby in OS 0.9.4

Martin Klingler martin.klingler at gmx.at
Wed Nov 14 09:24:19 PST 2012

Hi list,

maybe this is a silli question, but I did not find an answer for myself:

Is the radiance functionality based on the ruby script DaylightSim.rb (as described in "OpenStudio´s Radiance Functionality - Documentation" dated 08/07/2012) still available in 0.9.4? I mean available at the command line?

If yes, could anybody point me in the right direction? I would like to change the bsdf-data for the windows and run a further simulation. Is this possible from within OpenStudio?

Thank you very much for any hint.

Martin