[Radiance-general] wxfalsecolor running problem

Freppel, Wirich Wirich.Freppel at saint-gobain.com
Tue Jul 2 03:21:49 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I'm trying to run wxfalsecolor from "DIVA\Radiance" but only a popup appears and disappears instantly without any software apparition after that. I'm using windows 64 bits

Did that happen to anyone? What would be the solution to my problem?

Thanks in advance
Best regards

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1BD0A.746258E0]
Wirich FREPPEL
Project leader and development engineer
COSMOS - Buildings Energy Performance & Daylighting Group

Saint-Gobain Research Compiègne
1 rue de Montluçon - BP 40103
60777 THOUROTTE Cedex - FRANCE
Office: +33 344 923 150
Cell: +33 637 053 174
Email: wirich.freppel at saint-gobain.com<mailto:wirich.freppel at saint-gobain.com>
www.saint-gobain.com<http://www.saint-gobain.com/>

Confidential - Property of Saint-Gobain, the information contained herein are considered confidential.
Their presentation or reproduction is prohibited without the prior written consent of the sender or author.