[Radiance-general] Colored BSDF

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 12:13:17 PST 2019

Hi Jon,

Both Klems and tensor tree representations currently support tristimulus color data and the rendering tools use this information.  You can create some (for example) using the +C option of genBSDF.  There are other ways to do it based on measurements, but they require considerably more effort.  (The WINDOW program doesn't know about the color XML extensions at this point.)

Best,
-Greg