[Radiance-general] 答复: findglare problems

Jan Wienold jan.wienold at epfl.ch
Sat Sep 8 04:06:58 PDT 2018

Hi Clarence,
I would trust the image more than the calculated one - in any case they should be the same ( I typically get less than 1% deviation when image and illuminance are simulated).
I recommend to let evalglare calculate dgp since a) it does all the math for you and b) it applies automatically the low light correction (see radiance workshop 2012).
I also recommend to check your task size/position using -T instead of -t as well as if the glare sources are detected correctly in your setting.  You can check both in your outout image.
The detection might be also your problem using findglare : your output shows that no glare source is found. So you may adjust your sensitivity (-t ) to a lower value than the default of 7.
good luck!
Jan