[Radiance-general] Radiance Matrix-Based Methods

Sarith Subramaniam sarith at sarith.in
Mon May 14 08:02:22 PDT 2018

Hi Ali,

Are you running a version of Radiance that is more than a year old? You
can check your version by doing a "rcontrib -version" (without quotes)
on command prompt. The issue with the missing images was fixed by Greg
more than a year ago.

I just tried the commands on the latest version
<https://github.com/NREL/Radiance/releases/tag/5.2.0> and can confirm
that they are working as intended. I haven't tried the perl-based
commands for falsecolor and genskyvec and am not sure if those will work
as well.
<https://github.com/NREL/Radiance/releases/tag/5.2.0>

<https://github.com/NREL/Radiance/releases/tag/5.2.0>

Regards,