[Radiance-general] 2018 International Radiance Workshop (May update)

John Mardaljevic J.Mardaljevic at lboro.ac.uk
Wed May 2 08:19:32 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

If you hope to give a presentation at the Workshop but do not yet have the abstract ready, please send a title in any case (with name of the presenter) so we can use it both as a placeholder and to help with early outlining of the programme.

We have received a number of bookings already since the store webpage went online 2 weeks ago:

https://store.lboro.ac.uk/conferences-and-events/school-of-architecture-building-and-civil-engineering/forthcoming-conferencesevents/17th-international-radiance-workshop

Accommodation info on the Workshop webpage:

http://climate-based-daylighting.com/doku.php?id=radiance2018

We hope to make some more announcements about the training/tutorial day in the next few weeks.

Cheers
John

Eleonora Brembilla
John Mardaljevic

2018 International Radiance Workshop
3-5 September 2018, Loughborough University, UK

W:	http://climate-based-daylighting.com/doku.php?id=radiance2018
E:	radiance2018 at climate-based-daylighting.com
T:	https://twitter.com/radiance2018