[Radiance-general] Orientation of glazing in three-phase method

David Geisler-Moroder david.moroder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:05:26 PDT 2018

Dear Minchen,

as a follow-up on that - you should definitely not flip the surface if you
are using rfluxmtx to calculate your matrices. Quoting from the manpage:
"Rays always emanate from the back side of the sender surface and arrive at
the front side of receiver surfaces. In this way, a receiver surface may be
reused as a sender in a subsequent rfluxmtx calculation and the resulting
matrices will concatenate properly."

Best,
David