[Radiance-general] Infor Radiance

Gurneet gurneet.singh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 23:48:43 PDT 2018

Hi,

While exporting from Ecotect it is taking Ecotect materials and exporting
them as plastic with the color properties specified in Ecotect. There is a
way to use RADIANCE materials from within ECOTECT. Please see the below
link for  short tutorial on how to achieve the same.

http://wiki.naturalfrequency.com/archive/ecotect/tutorials/lighting-rad-mats.htm

Regards

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 12:34 PM Compagnon Raphaël <
Raphael.Compagnon at hefr.ch> wrote:

> Hi
>
> You may find some useful explanations in my rather old tutorial document
> available on:
> http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/refer/rc97tut.zip
>
> Pages 25 and 26 may be the more relevant for your case.
>
> Raphaël

Gurneet Singh
Energy Analyst-Architect
M: 9899-240140