[Radiance-general] optics2glazedb error

Andy McNeil mcneil.andrew at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 10:12:37 PST 2018

Andrea, underscores in the glazing system name causes problems with the
optics2rad script, which searches for underscores.

Try editing the files to change the first underscore but leave the second
underscore like this:

vision60t_6_glass
vision60t_6_front
vision60t_6_back

becomes:
vision60t-6_glass
vision60t-6_front
vision60t-6_back

The file then looks like this, and I think it should work:

void  glass       vision60t-6_glass
0
0
3     0.712     0.721     0.694