[Radiance-general] Faulty fisheye HDR, DGP always 1.0

raghuram kalyanam raghuram.kalyanam at bauing.uni-kl.de
Wed Feb 14 02:10:44 PST 2018

Hi Jan and Greg,

Thank you very much  for your  suggestions. Finally the issue seems to be solved. It is true that the problem is  in HDR generation process. We divided each of the pixel values by 179, then HDR seems to be in  radiance compatible format. Now the results of these HDR images from Evalglare are more meaningful.

Once again I thank you for your effort.

Best Regards,
Raghu