[Radiance-general] Faulty fisheye HDR, DGP always 1.0

raghuram kalyanam kalyanam at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Tue Feb 6 05:21:59 PST 2018

Hi All,

I am trying to asses visual discomfort  using fisheye HDR images. We generated HDR image from a set of 360 degree LDRs and then converted to fisheye HDR ( using a custom made tools). The intension was to use these Fisheye HDRs as input to Evalglare and get DGP value. The Camera used is Ricoh Theta V 360 degree camera.

The problem I am facing is, the DGP calculated from the generated fisheye HDR with Evalglare is always 1.0. We did the calibration but I would like to have expert opinion from you people, what is going wrong with these set of images. Here is the link <https://seafile.rlp.net/f/0212995d110648d38032/?dl=1> to the pictures.

It would be great if anyone could identify the issue.

Best Regards,
Raghu