[Radiance-general] How to ask a question about Radiance at the community

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 09:02:53 PDT 2018

Hi Eva,

I apologize for your troubles with Discourse and the Radiance mailing list.  I didn't realize Discourse was down (again).  It seems to be happening more than expected.  We will look into it.

I do not see your e-mail in our subscriber rolls, and I was not aware of any attempts to block new subscriptions, which are normally approved automatically.  If we are blocking new subscriptions, perhaps that is something we ought to reconsider, at least until the Discourse site is stable.

Meanwhile, I have passed on your post to the mailing list.  However, you will not see any responses until you are able to subscribe, so that may be of little use.

Please feel free to write directly to me with your question.

Best,
-Greg