[Radiance-general] Rendering each matrix with 3 and 5 phase

Thanyalak Srisamranrungruang thanyalak_s at sutd.edu.sg
Sat Sep 30 03:28:20 PDT 2017

Dear all,

First, I would like to thank Taoning very much for your kindly support.
I have already corrected the code as the suggestion.

oconv material.rad Reference.rad Reference_skyrfluxmtx.rad windowfluxmtxglow.rad > Referencerender_rflux.oct
vwrays -vf Reference1.vf -ff -x 500 -y 500 | rfluxmtx -v -x 500 -y 500 -ffc -ab 1 -ad 65536 -lw 2e-5
-o .\images\vmx\window_%03d.hdr - windowfluxmtx.rad -i Referencerender_rflux.oct

There is a new error pop-up. Could you please suggest me for the new issue?
Error reading pixel values: pvalue read error
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D33A19.E1497F00]

Here, this is a link for the files that I used.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/drq4ibeoyu2yrhk/AABJh_Exxw7HQGvz_yJPVYwqa?dl=0

Best regards,
Thanyalak Srisamranrungruang
e-mail: thanyalak_s at sutd.edu.sg<mailto:thanyalak_s at sutd.edu.sg>
Singapore University of Technology and Design
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2F029.FB98B4A0]