[Radiance-general] dctimestep error

raghuram kalyanam kalyanam at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Fri Sep 29 06:47:39 PDT 2017

In dctimestep manual it asks to put -n when the sky matrix file doesn’t have the no of  columns in the header .Since  my smx file has 8760 columns in the header , i tried removing -n option  and  it says 'fatal - unexpected column count in header’.

May be i should give a try with RMTXOP. Thanks for the information Germán .

Best Regards,
Raghu