[Radiance-general] dctimestep error

Germán Molina Larrain germolinal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 06:05:16 PDT 2017

Hello Raghu,

It has been a while since the last time I played with the 3-phase method,
so I forgot what error message appears when. However, you might want to
check two things:

   - That your Sky Matrix and your Daylight matrix were created with the
   same number of patches in the sky. Your Daylight Matrix was created using
   MF-4, so your skymatrix should be created using --> gendaymtx -m 4
   WEATHER.wea > mannheim.smx
   - Check that your weather tape has, indeed, 8760 lines.... I am not sure
   the -n 8760 options is still needed in dctimestep, though.

Hope this helps!

Germán