[Radiance-general] RVU for version 5.1 unresolved symbol

rocky1 at netcourrier.com rocky1 at netcourrier.com
Sun Sep 10 03:20:53 PDT 2017

Hello to all,

Today I tried to download the new release of Radiance. There is a problem when I run "rvu" (Windows 10 64 bits). It complains about a strange "qstring" missing. Using Dependency Walker I found that the problem was in "qt5core.dll", searching in other forums I see that this problem may appear when compiling a program against a QT version and distributing another.

Maybe I am the only one to have this problem?

Thanks for replies.