[Radiance-general] Radiance in virtual Win 10

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Mon Oct 30 09:29:12 PDT 2017

Yeah, that sounds like a broader problem. =/ We have had some issues of
late, getting all the executables to work properly on Windows. Changes to
Qt versions and compilers have fixed some problems and introduced others.
We are working on it as we can, but for now your best bet is to use the
https://github.com/NREL/Radiance/releases/tag/5.0.a.12