[Radiance-general] 答复: Render tregenza sky patches by rcontrib and pcomb

Sarith Subramaniam sarith at psu.edu
Wed Oct 11 20:28:50 PDT 2017

Hi Clarence,

The commands for rendering Tregenza Sky Patches with rfluxmtx, which
Greg was referring to, can be found here:
https://github.com/sariths/radTutorialFiles/blob/master/room/commands/2PM_Sky.sh.
The instructions for using those files can be found in the main page of
the repository: https://github.com/sariths/radTutorialFiles

If you are interested in rendering sky patches with random colors, as
shown in Axel's tutorial, try this python script:
https://gist.github.com/sariths/f16147efc83376c1f9c11c2f5ad24a20

Sarith