[Radiance-general] DGP on 172 fish-eye image

J. Alstan Jakubiec alstan at jakubiec.net
Tue Mar 14 22:18:15 PDT 2017

Hi Raquel,

I would say yes. Just make sure that the view in the HDR header is
appropriate or you specify it inline: evalglare -vta -vv 172 -vh 172
image.hdr

This may slightly underestimate vertical eye illuminance calculated by
the software, skewing your results a bit; however, 172 is close enough
to 180 in terms of view angle that the error is likely minimal. Still,
if you have vertical eye illuminance measurements, supply them inline
with the -i flag as well.

Best,

Alstan