[Radiance-general] Glass transmittance

Ali Fatoorechi ali at surveymbs.com
Tue Mar 7 09:46:40 PST 2017

Thanks for the reply Greg,

Yes I did change the cosine=Rdot.
I have uploaded the radiance oct/rad/script files in this link
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwxvtmE7yeVKLVktQ3hWck1YY3c?usp=sharing>.
Not sure you get a chance to look at this but I couldn't understand the
reason for the difference between the results.

Best wishes,

Regards,

Ali Fatoorechi
MBS Survey Software Ltd

*62 High Street*

*SteyningWest SussexBN44 3RD*

*T +44 (0)1903 879323M +44(0)7830751409 <+44%207830%20751409>*
ali at surveymbs.com
www.surveymbs.com