[Radiance-general] Calculating luminance of surface

Andy McNeil mcneil.andrew at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 09:57:44 PST 2017

Florian,
As a placeholder, until you have a BRDF, you could use data from table 1 of
Alson's paper I sent previously or possibly the angular reflectance and
roughness in Sandia's SGHAT technical reference (section 5.3 and 5.4):
https://share.sandia.gov/phlux/static/references/glint-glare/SGHAT_Technical_Reference-v6.pdf
Andy