[Radiance-general] Questions about spotlight and specularity

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 10:24:02 PDT 2017

I should add that Roland Schregle's photon mapping routines might help you with this calculation.  Saves creating as many virtual light sources as you have mirror elements.  (This number approaches infinity when you try to model curved mirrors.)  Unfortunately, I am not knowledgeable enough about it to even tell you how to set it up, but I guess it will involve a portal for the sun, somewhere.

Cheers,
-Greg