[Radiance-general] Color definition in Plastic material

Germán Molina Larrain germolinal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:49:48 PST 2017

Hello Xiaoming,

If I understand the Materials documentation
<http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/refer/materials.pdf> correctly, I would
say that the Red, Green and Blue are total reflection. If specularity is
non-zero, the diffuse reflection is reduced by this amount:

rho_d = p*C*(1-specularity)

At least, that would be my guess.

Best!