[Radiance-general] Subscribing to Radiance mailing lists

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 08:27:44 PST 2017

Dear Radiance Community,

I have had quite a number of e-mails recently from unsubscribed accounts.  I don't know if these are users coming over from the Honeybee website or whether folks just have a lot of e-mail accounts they are juggling, but it is tedious for me as list moderator to write back to everyone telling them to subscribe (sometimes repeatedly).

So, here is a general announcement that if you want to post to any of the Radiance mailing lists, you need to first subscribe to that list using the e-mail account you intend to post from.  The link to subscribe is here: