[Radiance-general] Are there any way to visualize geometry in rad file?

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 08:17:42 PST 2017

Peter Apian-Bennewitz posted last year on the radiance-dev list about rshow in this thread on glrad, the OpenGL viewer that comes with the standard distro:

	https://radiance-online.org/pipermail/radiance-dev/2016-April/001585.html

Skip to:

	https://radiance-online.org/pipermail/radiance-dev/2016-April/001697.html

to see what Peter wrote.  For some reason, the man page for glrad is missing from radiance-online, but you can find it here:

	http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/man_html/glrad.1.html

Cheers,
-Greg