[Radiance-general] Rendering with Radiance at the Radiance Workshop

Randolph M. Fritz rmfritz3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 14:52:11 PDT 2017

I am not registered this year, but I will be in Portland Wednesday and will
bring some of my softcover copies of *Rendering with Radiance*. These I
will be selling for $35 each.

I also have a few misprints left; the printer left the special characters
out. You can learn Radiance from one of these, but all the mathematics is
trashed; I just want to get rid of them and you can have one while they
last (I only have five left) for $5.

I will be taking cards, checks, and cash.

If you're interested please let me know; I would like to plan for sales.
--
Randolph M. Fritz || +1 206 659-8617 <(206)%20659-8617> ||
rmfritz3 at gmail.com