[Radiance-general] falsecolor scale adjustments

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 13:13:54 PDT 2017

While it's true that the minimum is always zero if you are using the default linear scale, setting a log scale allows you to (indirectly) specify the minimum as the scale setting divided by 10^N specified using the "-log N" option.  (And "N" can be any positive value.)

I checked, and the setting I recommended works for your example.

Cheers,
-Greg