[Radiance-general] falsecolor scale adjustments

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 12:50:08 PDT 2017

Hi Kristen,

If I understand your question, you essentially want to have 6 log divisions with a maximum of 10000 cd/m^2.  I think the following will work with falsecolor:

	falsecolor -log 6 -s 10000 -i image.hdr > image_fc.hdr

I guess you are not asking about the color scale itself, which should be the same as the default palette in falsecolor.  (Running "falsecolor -palettes > pal.hdr" will show you the standard palattes you may choose from.)

Cheers,
-Greg