[Radiance-general] Readability of the Radiance website

laurens zonneveldt laurens.zonneveldt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 04:29:56 PDT 2017

Dear group,

After many years I have become one of the older (in age) users of Radiance.
Although I am more or less retired I still enjoy to work with Radiance. My
problem is that, due to the extreme low contrast between the text and the
b(l)ackground, I do have more and more difficulties to read the website.
For example pages like this one:
https://radiance-online.org/learning/documentation/manual-pages
are hardly readable for me.
I asume that I have to ask Andy to please consider to edit the text colors
of the site to give the text a higher contrast with the background. After
all this is a lighting program and lighting is all about the right contrast.

Kind regards,

Laurens Zonneveldt