[Radiance-general] Radiance - External Glare Study

Joe Smith the.oat.cracker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:45:20 PST 2016

Dear Tom, I'd recommend you to contact Prof Alstan Jakubiec in Singapore
University of Technology and Design (SUTD) who is the main developer of
DIVA for Rhino and has done extensive studies on daylight and glare,
especially the impact of glare generated by the reflection of solar panels
near airport to the airplane flight path, if I recall correctly. - Ji